ultraCage Black Professional Series 15/19mm Cinema Bundle for Canon Cinema EOS
Part # 8-101-0112
Select your Canon Camera model from the options below.
This product ships within: 15 business days
Complete your Canon EOS C Series camera setup with the ultraCage Black Professional Series™ 15mm/19mm Cinema Bundle from Redrock Micro. Referred to as the "must have accessory for the C300", the ultraCage Cinema Bundle is the ultimate rig for studio-style productions where most of the shots have the C100 or C300 or C500 on tripod, dolly, or steadicam.
The heart of the ultraCage Cinema Bundle for C100/C300 starts with the ultraCage | blue, providing the core baseplate and camera cage. The ultraCage maximizes stability, adds top and bottom rails, tripod attachment, and multiple points for accessory mounting. The rear chassis cage creates a robust top- and bottom-rail setup and 48 additional mounting points, so all your camera-top accessories have a secure and convenient home on your rig.
The ultraCage | blue top handle can be configured for single, single with double-clamp, and double top handle to strike that perfect balance between strength and light weight.
The ultraCage Cinema Bundle also comes in an optional powered cage configured by adding the Redrock powerPack accessory. The powerPack is compact and attaches directly to the ultraCage and delivers regulated power to either the C100 or C300 or C500 as well as up to 2 additional accessories.
In addition to the top and bottom 15mm rails, the 15/19mm Cinema Bundle adds 19mm top rail clamps and 12" 19mm rails for increased stability and support of 19mm rail-mounted accessories. The 19mm top rail system can also be easily added or removed as your rig needs change.
Features and Benefits
- Includes the ultraCage | blue - all the advanced features in a form-fitting cage for your EOS C Series Camera
- quick-change -between short and full cages, available with the option for split bottom rails.
- Industry-standard 15mm top and bottom rails - fantastic stability and support for your full suite of camera-top accessories and monitors. front rails support follow focus and mattebox; rear rails support external recorders, batteries, and other accessories. Top rails can also be extended over the lens for use with wireless follow focus motors or traditional follow focuses that can be top-rail mounted.
- Choice of top handle configuration - Single, single double-clamp, or double top handles to strike that perfect balance between strength and light weight.
- 19mm top rails - optional accessory for 15mm and included in the 15/19mm Cinema Bundle, these beefy rails offer increased stability and support and compatibility with 19mm rail-mounted accessories.
- Ready to go for large lenses - ultraCage baseplate already has the correct height and mounting points for adding 15mm studio or 19mm rails to support big cinema lenses from Canon, Cooke, and others.
- Powered cage option - attach the optional powerPack directly to the ultraCage for a complete power solution for all your camera-top devices, and as a bonus use your external battery as counterbalance.
- Optional backPack - mounting plate kit for mounting camera-top accessories to the rear of the rig for improved balance. Cheeseplate includes taps for Anton Bauer, V-mount, and PAG battery plates.
- Convert to other rigs quickly and easily - reconfigure the system quickly and easily without tools for tripod, handheld or anything else you can imagine (some configurations may require additional accessories).
The ultraCage|blue 15/19mm Cinema Bundle includes:
- Choice of ultraCage|Blue for Canon C100 or ultraCage|Blue for Canon C300
- ultraCage Rear Chassis Assembly
- ultraCage | blue Add-On Top Handle
- ultraCage | blue Top Handle Assemby
- Micromount with coldshoe spud
- Grip Rod - 4"
- 2x ultraCage | blue 19mm top clamp assembly
- 12" 19mm carbon fiber rods - 1 pair
- 18" 15mm carbon fiber bottom rails - 1 pair
- 14" 15mm carbon fiber top rails - 1 pair
The ultraCage | blue 15mm/19mm Cinema Bundle is the ultimate solution for shooting situations that are primarily tripod-based that call for larger diameter 19mm rods . The extended cage provides exceptional support and stability, and offers a huge array of mounting options for all your accessories such as camera-top monitors, audio boxes, external recorders, microphones, etc.
If you shoot with a smaller camera configuration, EOS lesnes, or anything that requires 15mm lightweight (60mm spacing) configuration, you might consider to the ultraCage | blue 15mm Cinema Bundle which is similar to the 15/19mm Cinema Bundle but without the 19mm top rails.
If you are considering going handheld, you can easily convert the ultraCage | blue cinema bundle by removing the rear chassis cage and adding your favorite Redrock shouldermount or handgrips. If you are doing more handheld work than studio, you might consider one of our handheld rigs, such as the ultraEvent for C100/C300, ultra eyeSpy for C300, or ultra Field Cinema Bundle for C100/C300.
This section is currently being updated